Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This small collection comprises both correspondence donated by Angelica Garnett and selected papers. The most substantial part of the collection is the correspondence, comprising several letters exchanged with Angelica's mother, Vanessa Bell, as well as the correspondence between Angelica Garnett and her husband David. The selected papers consist of a few items, primarily memoirs, by Angelica Garnett and members of her family circle.
This collection comprises personal papers found among the papers of R. E. Macpherson, associated with him through his Bursarial office. They include sketches by Duncan Grant, personal papers of John Tresidder Sheppard, and notes by John Maynard Keynes.
- Names: Grant, Duncan James Corrowr, 1885 - 1978 (painter) X
- Art history 1
- Bloomsbury, London 1
- Burford, Oxfordshire 1
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 1
- Economics 1
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879 - 1961 (painter) 2
- Bell, Arthur Clive Heward, 1881 - 1964 (art critic) 1
- Bell, Julian, 1952 (son of Quentin and Anne Olivier Bell) 1
- Garnett, Angelica Vanessa, 1918 (artist) 1
- Garnett, David, 1892 - 1981 (author) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.