Skip to main content



Contains 1 Result:


"The Sampford Hall Estate in the parishes of Old & New Sampford in the county of Essex", 1885-08-04

Reference Code: GBR/3296/Maps/Maps.PSV.29.4
Scope and Contents

Country mansion, known as "Sampford Hall" with 1,500 acres of arable, pasture and wood land - part of The Green Farm - Park Pale Farm - The Hill Farm - Maynard's Farm, with Mount Hall lands - greater part of The Green Farm - Tews Farm - Fleming's or The Hole Farm - clarke's Farm - The Stow Farm - the "Fighting Cocks" public house - Draper's and Grocer's shop - four cottages.

Dates: 1885-08-04
Conditions Governing Access: From the Fonds: This item or collection is available for consultation by researchers in the Map Room at Cambridge University Library. Contact details and Map Room opening hours can be found at Anyone wishing to use the collection must first acquire a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket, see