Skip to main content



Contains 1 Result:


"Old licensed public-house, Market Hill, Cambridge", 1854-03-28

Reference Code: GBR/3296/Maps/Maps.PSV.1.109
Scope and Contents

The "Boar's Head", under the Town Hall, occupied by Thomas Flack.

Dates: 1854-03-28
Conditions Governing Access: From the Fonds: This item or collection is available for consultation by researchers in the Map Room at Cambridge University Library. Contact details and Map Room opening hours can be found at Anyone wishing to use the collection must first acquire a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket, see