Skip to main content



Contains 1 Result:


"Freehold estates, Cambridge - Old-licensed public house, Blacksmith's shop and premises in East Road, freehold public-house and premises in James Street, and life policy of assurance for £500., 1854-03-28

Reference Code: GBR/3296/Maps/Maps.PSV.1.108
Scope and Contents

"Saracen's Head"., East Road ( occupied by Samuel Fromont) and "Prince of Wales" in James Street, occupied by Mr. John Bennett.

Dates: 1854-03-28
Conditions Governing Access: From the Fonds: This item or collection is available for consultation by researchers in the Map Room at Cambridge University Library. Contact details and Map Room opening hours can be found at Anyone wishing to use the collection must first acquire a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket, see