- 1802-1929 (Circa)
- Pollock Family (Family)
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
4 archive box(es) (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
The original papers were in bundles which have now been merged into a chronological sequence, with the exception of a set of undated items and a separate series of letters to Arthur Powell.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This amalgamated collection was presented by the Revd J.C. Pollock in two separate tranches of 1958 and 1971.
- Pollock family (1804 - 1973) baronets of Hatton
- Pollock, Sir Charles Edward, 1823-1897 (Knight, judge)
- Pollock, Sir Frederick, 1845-1937 (3rd Baronet and jurist)
- Pollock, Sir George, 1786-1872 (Knight, Field Marshal)
- Pollock, Sir Jonathan Frederick, 1783-1870 (1st Baronet, MP and Judge)
- Pollock, Sir William Frederick, 1815-1888 (2nd Baronet, lawyer and author)
- Language of description
- Script of description