Skip to main content

Essays on the Monastery at Bury St Edmunds, the name of the town, the Abbot's Palace, the seal of the Monastery and the district of East Anglia

 Fonds
Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.7477

Dates

  • Creation: 1900 (circa)

Conditions Governing Access

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact mss@lib.cam.ac.uk. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).

Extent

1 volume(s)

Language of Materials

English

Immediate Source of Acquisition

From the papers of M.R. James, 22nd October 1954

Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Contact:
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom