Andrew Frazer: Historical Description of the Town and Port of Dunkirk from the year 646 to 1768
Scope and Contents
Dedicated to Sir Charles Frederick KB, surveyor-general of the ordnance, 'from his most obedient and devoted humble servant Andrew Durnford, Engineer'. With several sketches, some coloured. Four printed maps of Dunkirk by William Faden, 1794, added later.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 volume(s) (1 volume paper) : paper
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bookplate of Samuel Sandars inside front cover.
- Language of description
- Script of description