Skip to main content

William Cole: History of the parish of Fen Ditton

Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.6980

Scope and Contents

A history of the parish of Fen Ditton, a description of the parish registers and a description of the church.


  • Creation: 1780


Conditions Governing Access

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (


1 volume(s) (1 volume paper) : paper

Language of Materials


Immediate Source of Acquisition

Deposited on loan by the Rector of Fen Ditton, 15 July 1939

Language of description
Script of description

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom