Field Names in Great Leighs Parish, Essex
Scope and Contents
Notes and diagrams regarding field names in Great Leighs Parish, Essex, 1820-1838, compiled 1912-1913, 96 folios: (fo. 1) title page; (fo. 2) prefatorial note; (fo. 6v) text with diagrams, with the names arranged in alphabetical order. Inside the front cover is a letter from Andrew Clark to Francis Jenkinson, 4 July 1913.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 volume(s) (1 volume)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Presented by Andrew Clark, 1913.
- Language of description
- Script of description