Correspondence with societies, 1900 - 1937
Scope and Contents
(2) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1913-1916, including the Mexican Astronomical Society; Edinburgh Royal Mathematical Association; Mathematical Association, London Branch; British Science Guild; Royal Society of Edinburgh; Russian Astronomical Society; and Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
(3) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1914-1925, including the Technical Committee of the Optical Convention; Astronomical and Astrophysical Society of America; Mathematical Association, London Branch; American Astronomical Society; Belgian Astronomical Society; Royal Society of Edinburgh; Royal Geographical Society; National Committee for Geodesy and Geophysics; British Astronomical Association; and Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
(4) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1924-1929, including the Royal Geographical Society; Optical Society; and British Horological Institute.
(5) Miscellaneous correspondence with the British Astronomical Association, 1930-1937, regarding the design of the Walter Goodacre Medal, disputes, the annual dinner, comments on papers submitted, membership applications, the printing of the Journal and the stock of publications.
- 1900 - 1937
Conditions Governing Access
1 bundle(s) (1 bundle)
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date
- American Astronomical Society
- Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Belgian Astronomical Society
- British Astronomical Association
- British Horological Institute
- British Science Guild
- Edinburgh Royal Mathematical Association
- Mathematical Association
- Mexican Astronomical Society
- National Committee for Geodesy and Geophysics
- Optical Society
- Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Royal Geographical Society
- Royal Society of Edinburgh
- Russian Astronomical Society
- From the Series: Dyson, Frank Watson, Sir, 1868 - 1939 (Knight, astronomer) (Person)