Papers on the Paris-Greenwich Longitude, 1888 - 1889
Scope and Contents
1. 'Exchange of Signals, Greenwich Station FA, AA': a series of printed sheets containing chronometer observations at Paris and Greenwich.
2. 'Exchange of Signals, Greenwich Station AF, FF': a further series of chronometer exchanges.
3. 'Observations of Polar Stars, Greenwich Station'.
4. 'Observations of Polar Stars, Paris Station'.
5. 'Paris Station, Transits of Clock Stars'.
6. 'Greenwich Station, Transits of Clock Stars'.
7. 'Ephemeris of Stars'.
8. 'Paris Station, Observations of Clock Stars'.
9. 'Greenwich Station, Observations of Clock Stars'.
10. 'Experimental Reduction of French Observations to check French Reductions'.
11. 'Provisional Correction to Ephemeris'.
12. 'Ledgers for Correction to Ephemeris'.
13. 'Latitude of Greenwich 1899 July 6 to 31'.
14. 'Latitude of Greenwich with the French T.C.'
- 1888 - 1889
Conditions Governing Access
1 volume(s) (1 volume)
Language of Materials