Papers on Greenwich publications, 1885 - 1915
Scope and Contents
Correspondence and lists relating to the printing and distribution of Greenwich publications:
Distribution lists for the following Royal Observatory publications, 1899-1914:
1. 'Annual Photographic Results'
2. 'Double Stars'
3. 'Determinations of constants of Precession'
4. 'Planets and Comets'
5. 'Division errors of Transit Circle and proper motion'
6. 'Eclipse paper, 1900 May 28'
7. 'Sumatra Eclipse Report'
8. 'Paris-Greenwich longitude 1902'
9. 'Neptune and satellites'
10. 'Eclipse report 1905 August 30'
Distribution lists for the following Royal Observatory publications, 1896:
1. 'R-D Nutation'
2. 'Comparison of Groombridge's and Struve's right ascension of stars'
3. 'Determination of positions of stars for the Astrographic Catalogue'
4. 'Double stars and Capella as a double star'
5. 'Comparison of a number of stars in the Greenwich Astrographic catalogue'
6. 'Statistics of stars in the Astrographic catalogue'
7. 'Annual Photographic Results'
8. 'Orbit of 2525'
9. 'Paris-Greenwich longitude'
Distribution lists for various reprints of papers from the Royal Astronomical Society notices, with some papers by the Astronomer Royal, 1885-1888.
Distribution lists for the Nautical Almanacs, 1897-1915.
General correspondence on the printing and distribution of Royal Observatory publications and reprints of papers, with an index, 1891-1893.
General correspondence on the printing and distribution of Royal Observatory publications and stationery, with an index, 1885-1890.
- 1885 - 1915
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 bundle(s) (1 bundle)
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date