Computations for the Sun, Moon and planets, 1762 - 1765
Scope and Contents
1. Sun's declination and obliquity.
2. Computation of the Sun's longitude and latitude from right ascension and declination as compared with 'Connaissance des Temps'.
3. Computation of the Sun's longitude from Johann Mayer's tables.
4. Mean times of the meridian transits of the Moon.
5. Mean times of the meridian transits of the planets.
6. Rough calculations which, according to the 19th century cover label, are of planets' places from Edmond Halley's tables.
- 1762 - 1765
Conditions Governing Access
1 volume(s) (1 volume)
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date
- From the Series: Maskelyne, Nevil, 1732 - 1811 (astronomer and mathematician) (Person)