Scope and Contents
A miscellaneous collection of letters.
1. Invitation from the Royal Society, 4 February 1736.
2. Letter from the Office of Ordnance stating the whereabouts of a parcel from Peru, 26 October 1739.
3. Notice that there is a package from Peru awaiting Dr Halley, 12 October 1739.
4. Letter from the Admiralty Office calling a meeting of the Judges of the Board of Longitude, 21 November 1739.
5. Letter from Philip Miller, of Chelsea, requesting the India Company bring back specimens of plants, 21 December 1739.
- 1736 - 1739
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 folder(s) (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date