Letter from William Gooch to his parents, 1791-02-26
Scope and Contents
Concerning a delay in the departure and his expected duties as astronomer.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
2 folio(s) (2 ff.) : Paper
Language of Materials
Original geographic information
Finding aid date
- Broughton, William Robert, 1762 - 1821 (Captain Royal Navy, Pacific explorer)
- Gooch, Sarah, 1817 (mother of astronomer, William Gooch) (Recipient)
- Gooch, William, 1817 (father of astronomer, William Gooch) (Recipient)
- Maskelyne, Nevil, 1732 - 1811 (astronomer and mathematician)
- Vancouver, George, 1758 - 1798 (explorer)