St. Andrew's-on-the-Red Church, Red River , 1950 - 1967
Scope and Contents
Showing the oldest stone built church continuously in use in Western Canada (built 1849).
- 1950 - 1967
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 photographic print(s) : photograph
- From the Fonds: Canadian Pacific Railway (Organization)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
all other enquiries: email@example.com