Other correspondents (H), 1915-1972
Scope and Contents
They are: John Hadfield, Desmond Harmsworth, Wilfred Harrison, Rupert Hart-Davis, H. W. Häusermann, Godfrey Hayman, Ambrose Heal, Maurice Healy, G. Bruno Hicks, Laura Z. Hobson, Ralph Hodgson, C. G. Hookway, and Ellic Howe.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 folder(s) (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Davis, Sir Rupert Charles Hart, 1907-1999 (Knight, author, editor and publisher)
- Harmsworth, Desmond, 1903-1990 (2nd Baron Harmsworth, publisher, poet, artist)
- Heal, Sir Ambrose, 1872-1959 (Knight, furniture manufacturer, bibliographer)
- Healy, Maurice, 1859-1923 (Irish nationalist politician)
- Howe, Ellic Paul, 1910-1991 (author)
- From the Fonds: Meynell, Sir Francis Meredith Wilfrid, 1891-1975 (Knight, publisher and poet) (Person)