Letters to Philip Gaskell from bibliographers, 19 May 1951-23 Feb. 1956
Scope and Contents
Artificial collection of single item or small collection accessions. Mainly correspondence but includes other papers.
- 19 May 1951-23 Feb. 1956
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Presented by Philip Gaskell, 1986
- Fairbank, Alfred John, 1895-1982 (calligrapher)
- Gaskell, John Philip Wellesley, 1926-2001 (librarian and bibliogapher)
- Hayward, John Davy, 1905-1965 (editor, critic and bibliographer)
- Krimpen, Jan van, 1892-1958 (typographer)
- Morison, Stanley Arthur, 1889-1967 (editor and typographer)
- Sadleir, Michael Thomas Harvey, 1888-1957 (novelist and book collector)
- Wilson, John Dover, 1881-1969 (literary scholar and educationalist)