Letter addressed from 23 Campden Hill Square, 21 June 1927-24 June 1927 (year inferred from context)
Scope and Contents
His letters to Festing Jones a substitute for his journal-writing; also descriptive accounts of a party attended with Frankie Schuster and of various social engagements, with comments on the Sitwells and [his first] meeting with Stephen Tennant.
- 21 June 1927-24 June 1927 (year inferred from context)
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
2 folio(s) (2 ff)
Language of Materials
- Schuster, Leo Frank, 1852-1927 (patron of the arts)
- Sitwell, Dame Edith Louisa, 1887-1964 (poet, critic and eccentric)
- Sitwell, Sir Francis Osbert Sacheverell, 1892-1969 (5th Baronet Sitwell and author)
- Sitwell, Sir Sacheverell, 1897-1988 (6th Baronet Sitwell, poet and art critic)
- Tennant, Stephen James Napier, 1906-1987 (artist and poet)
- From the Fonds: Sassoon, Siegfried Loraine, 1886-1967 (poet and author) (Person)