Six photographs of the exterior and one of the interior of the Hancock Building extension to the west court of Old Schools, 1891
Scope and Contents
The Hancock Building was constructed to designs by John Loughborough Pearson, architect (1817-97), after sketches by George Gilbert Scott.
Dates
- Creation: 1891
Creator
- From the Fonds: Cambridge University Library (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Records of governance and finance are restricted for 50 and 30 years respectively by order of the Library Syndicate. Records containing personal data restricted for 80 years under data protection legislation. Restrictions are clearly indicated in catalogue entries.
Biographical / Historical
W. Ellis, photographer, had premises at 28 Clapton Sq., London.
Extent
7 collection (7 items mounted on board, in folder) : photograph
Language of Materials
English
Originator(s)
Ellis, W.
Finding aid date
2001-01-24 16:16:59+00:00
Repository Details
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: maps@lib.cam.ac.uk
all other enquiries: mss@lib.cam.ac.uk