Skip to main content

Act for demolition and rebuilding of church 1816; document about pew rent 1891; Trustees' solicitor's correspondence 1909; miscellaneous 1918, 1926, Clifton Parish Church, 1816-1926

Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.8293/E/5/1

Scope and Contents

From the Series:

Most of this is correspondence with and about the livings, arranged by parish within dioceses. Note that these are the modern dioceses, which were not necessarily the ones that the living was in when it was first acquired. There is some overlap with the material in section F. The same numbers have been given for each diocese, thus E/2 and F/2 refer to the diocese of Bath and Wells.


  • Creation: 1816-1926


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Access to the deposited records is unrestricted, and use may be made of them in publications without reference to the Trustees. Formal permission should, however, be sought for any full-length publication of material derived from them.

Language of Materials



Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom