Programme for test and inspection of the Inglis Bridge at the Cambridge rifle range, Grange Road, initialled: 'RESB' [Royal Engineers and Signals Board], 26 Apr. 1940
Scope and Contents
Includes correspondence with Lt-Col. A.G. Gadd, and others (1-98) and publicity and information pamphlets (99-101). Unless otherwise stated, all items are in typescript.
- 26 Apr. 1940
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
- From the Fonds: Inglis, Sir Charles Edward, 1875-1952 (Knight, engineer) (Person)