Skip to main content

Material for the section on Trinity College in the Architectural history of the University of Cambridge, Vol. II, in the hands of J.W. Clark and R. Willis, in English and Latin, 1880 (Circa)

Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.5073

Scope and Contents

231 folios.


  • Creation: 1880 (Circa)


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (


2 volume(s) (2 volumes)

Language of Materials


Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom