Plans submitted by J.J. Stevenson, 1887
Scope and Contents
Comprising: plan of ground floor (550 x 370); plan of second floor (520 x 380); section (510 x 370); section at AB thro’ lecture room etc. and section at CD thro’ public stairs (460 x 340); plan of ground floor (460 x 350); plan of first floor (550 x 370); plan of ground floor, 22 Apr. 1887 (670 x 450); plan of museum floor and first floor (460 x 350); sketch plan for the Downing College site, 16 Jun. 1887 (440 x 410); first floor classrooms etc., 22 April 1887 (410 x 300); plan of second floor, 22 Apr. 1887 (410 x 300).
- Fisher Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The University Archives are generally freely available to the holder of a reader's ticket for the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library, West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR. Restrictions on access are imposed on certain categories of sensitive record: financial, governmental and personal, by order of the originating body or under data protection legislation. Access information, including opening hours and how to obtain a reader's ticket, appears as part of the Library's web site (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Stevenson, John James
Finding aid date