Skip to main content

"St. Andrew's Street, Cambridge...freehold block of property comprising nos. 36 and 37 St Andrew's Street", 1908-05-01

Reference Code: GBR/3296/Maps/Maps.PSV.30.4

Scope and Contents

Houses with shops with extensive buildings, stabling and yards etc. - property formerly known as Michael House Grange and probably farm house for land now "Parker's Piece".


  • Creation: 1908-05-01

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

This item or collection is available for consultation by researchers in the Map Room at Cambridge University Library. Contact details and Map Room opening hours can be found at Anyone wishing to use the collection must first acquire a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket, see

Biographical / Historical

Messrs. Arthur Rutter, Sons & Co


1 item(s) (1 item (1 sheet)) : Paper

Language of Materials


Finding aid date

2017-12-22 14:49:45+00:00

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom