Library and Archives, 1822 - 1987
Scope and Contents
The Library was part of the Editorial/Translations Department until 1976. Library staff generally dealt with the Archives until the appointment of an archivist in 1966. In 1976 the Library, Archives and current information services were made a separate department. When the Society transferred its operations to Swindon in 1984-5, its Library and Archives were deposited in Cambridge University Library.
Dates
- Creation: 1822 - 1987
Conditions Governing Access
Material less than 50 years old is not available to the public.
Extent
17 archive box(es) (17 boxes)
Finding aid date
2002-02-11 14:14:12+00:00
Repository Details
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: maps@lib.cam.ac.uk
all other enquiries: mss@lib.cam.ac.uk