Govt. House, Levuka, 1880 - 1885
Scope and Contents
203 x 137 mm. A view from the hills behind the town down on the original Government House, with the harbour in the background. The building is an extensive single-storeyed construction with a large lawn in front, on which can be seen members of the Armed Native Constabulary. Part of this complex was transferred to Suva in 1882. The bure or houses are on the Armed Constabulary parade ground.
- 1880 - 1885
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date