[Fernhill Club, Dunedin], 1885
Scope and Contents
195 x 144 mm. A view looking up the drive towards the clubhouse, a large residence with balconies on each floor. Designed by David Ross and built in 1868, it was originally the home of John John, a Waikouaiti whaler turned merchant.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: Elsy, R, fl1880 - 1889 (Person)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: email@example.com
all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org