Camp at Alexandra Island, Comocho 19 April, 1872
Scope and Contents
204 x 139 mm. View looking across the river towards the party’s camp on the sandy foreshore of the island. The name Alexandra was given by the travellers themselves to this island just south of the junction of the Essequibo and Potaro Rivers.
- Creation: 1872
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Finding aid date