Skip to main content

1521 Bow River Valley from Hot Springs Road, Banff, Canadian National Park, 1888 - 1911

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3062R/11

Scope and Contents

240 x 170 mm. Shows the original construction of the Banff Springs Hotel, which opened in 1888. The building was redesigned from 1911. The names of the surrounding mountain peaks are captioned on the reverse.


  • Creation: 1888 - 1911

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Date information

DateText: the date is approximate.


RH Trueman & Co.

Finding aid date

2018-07-05 15:23:52+00:00

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom