220 The Last of Fort Garry Winnipeg, 1890 - 1920
Scope and Contents
175 x 112 mm. 'The N. Gate of Old Fort Garry (now Winnipeg)' written on reverse.
- 1890 - 1920
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: the date is approximate.
Finding aid date