Congregational Church, 1899 - 1911
Scope and Contents
161 x 193 mm. Showing the attractive wooden Congregational Church built after the great St John’s fire of 1892.
- 1899 - 1911
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: S H Parsons and Sons (1871-1933) (photographers) (Organization)