Skip to main content

How we started, 1923

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3031E/1

Scope and Contents

80 x 55 mm. Probably the 'shop houses', the school premise when Miss Foss took over.


  • Creation: 1923

Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials




Finding aid date

2004-07-19 14:17:51+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom