Skip to main content

[Premises of William Heath Ltd., Park House, Park Street], 1918

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3022BB/27

Scope and Contents

285x253mm. View of Park House, situated on the left hand side of the road near the junction between Chowringhee Road and Park Street. A substantial three storey building with arcaded verandahs whose triple arches are supported on square columns with Ionic capitals, a small pediment with scroll patterns in the tympanum and along the friezes, and a dome at one corner. It housed the premises of William Heath Ltd., L.H. Lil Ram, Jewellers, and the Crown Hairdressing Saloon. The tops of the iron pipework are dated 1909, (Massey p. 105).


  • Creation: 1918


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2011-03-04 09:38:00+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom