Municipal Offices, present day, 1918
Scope and Contents
286x228mm. View showing the S. facade of the Municipal Offices. The N. frontage of the building looks onto Corporation Street near its junction with Chowringhee Road. Designed by W. Gwyther Banks, Architect to the Government of India, and completed in 1905, the offices are contained in a three-winged brick building (the fourth side of the quadrangle being formed by the old offices) with a 105 foot tower over the main entrance at the S., (Massey p.80). Photographer unknown, probably Johnston and Hoffmann.
- Creation: 1918
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date