Skip to main content

[Premises of Ranken & Co., 4 Old Court House Street], 1918

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3022AA/43

Scope and Contents

241x270mm. View from the street of Ranken & Co., a heavy, three storey brick building with a covered porch projecting out over the pavement from the main entrance. This firm of tailors was founded in 1770 and became a limited company in 1920, (Massey p.65).


  • Creation: 1918


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2011-01-24 11:11:41+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom