[Premises of Smith, Stanistreet & Co., Dalhousie Square East], 1918
Scope and Contents
290x179mm. Head-on view from the street of the terrace-roofed two storey premises of Smith, Stanistreet & Co., chemists and druggists. The sign on the frieze above the verandah states that the firm was established in 1821, but no further information has been discovered. The pavement in front of the building has been renovated and a coat of arms signifying the Viceroy's patronage is fixed above the main entrance, (Massey p.41). Probably by Johnston and Hoffman.
- Creation: 1918
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Bourne and Shepherd
Finding aid date