277 x 224 mm. A view looking across the paved square of Castille Place towards the fine façade of the Auberge de Castille with St. Paul's Street to the right of the building. Erected in 1744 by Grand Master Pinto, the palace stands at the southern end of Valletta near St. James' Bastion.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).