[Visit of Sir Winston Churchill to Bermuda, 1953], 1953-12-04
Scope and Contents
Showing the French Premier, Monsieur Laniel, President Eisenhower, and Sir Winston Churchill before the Conference at the Mid-Ocean Club.
- Bermuda News Bureau (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
DateText: The number '4.12' is written on the reverse of the print in red ink, it is a fair assumption that this refers to the date the photograph was taken..
Bermuda News Bureau
Finding aid date
- Bermuda (dependent state)
- Churchill, Sir (Winston Leonard Spencer, 1874-1965, Knight, statesman and historian)
- Eisenhower, Dwight David, 1890 - 1969 (President of the United States of America)
- Europe (continent)
- Laniel, Joseph, 1889 - 1975 (Prime Minister of France)
- North and Central America (continent)
- United Kingdom (nation)