Malta, 1946 - 1986
Scope and Contents
A series of photographs and an album all of the University of Malta. A Jesuit Collegium Melitense was founded in 1592, and given University status by Grand Master Pinto of the Knights of St John in 1769. From 1937 to 1976 it had the title of Royal University of Malta. Its transfer from Valetta to Msida began in 1967, building there having commenced in 1963.
- 1946 - 1986
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
1 collection (76 images in 1 album + boxes)
Language of Materials
DateText: Some are dated between 1952 and July 1966, many are undated..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: Inter-University Council for Higher Education Overseas (Organization)