Scope and Contents
195 x 135 mm. The building on the left, which Robert Louis Stevenson moved into in 1890, was the original Vailima. The building at the right, which eventually became larger than the first house, was added in 1893. The enclosed portion of the upstairs verandah was his workshop and library.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Finding aid date
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
all other enquiries: email@example.com