[The Bishop's Palace, Calcutta], 1874
Scope and Contents
134 x 100 mm. Once the property of William Wilberforce Bird, it was purchased for Bishop Wilson in 1849: in his diary Laing has wrongly identified the building as the Town Hall, (p. 247).
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Finding aid date