Skip to main content

What is left of the old Parliament Buildings, 1910

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Fisher 26/6945

Scope and Contents

Landscape format. Chiefly the Library: in front is seen a marble statue of John Balance, Premier before Seddon. [Fire destroyed wooden parlt. Blgs adjoining to the left in 1907. S.S.]


  • Creation: 1910


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Related Materials

[Picture overlaps with Fisher 26/6946 to give a panorama].



Finding aid date

2002-10-11 12:00:59+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom