Dr Thomas Young's Vouchers, 1819
Scope and Contents
Vouchers of John Pond and Dr Thomas Young for payments to tradesmen and others.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
53 folio(s) (53 ff.) : Paper
Language of Materials
Finding aid date
- Bensley, Thomas, 1759 - 1835 (printer)
- Dunkin, William, fl1815 - 1828 (computer)
- Jenkins, Henry, fl1819 - 1828 (computer)
- John Murray, publishers
- Lee, Stephen, fl1813 - 1834 (Assistant Secretary, Royal Society)
- Meikle, Henry, fl1818 - 1820 (computer)
- Taylor, Thomas J, 1772 (assistant at Royal Observatory)
- Young, Thomas, 1773 - 1829 (physician, physicist and egyptologist)