Miscellaneous papers regarding the accounts of computers under John Pond, Astronomer Royal, 1815 - 1824
Scope and Contents
The accounts of printers and publishers for Board of Longitude publications, with miscellaneous accounts.
- 1815 - 1824
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
28 folio(s) (28 ff.) : Paper
Language of Materials
Finding aid date
- Carey, George, fl1821 - 1824 (teacher of mathematics)
- Crossley, John, fl1818 - 1824 (computer)
- Dunkin, William, fl1815 - 1828 (computer)
- Edwards, Eliza, fl1815 - 1829 (computer)
- James, Nicholas, fl1799 - 1828 (computer and schoolmaster)
- Martyn, Richard, fl1808 - 1828 (computer)
- Pond, John, 1767 - 1836 (astronomer)