Plans of Cambridge University Observatory; with related papers, 1821 - 1822
Scope and Contents
The contractors were Munday and Bushell. All plans are unsigned. The scale is inferred as tentatively 1 inch to 5 feet, unless otherwise specified.
- 1821 - 1822
Conditions Governing Access
The University Archives are generally freely available to the holder of a reader's ticket for the Department of Archives and Modern Manuscripts, Cambridge University Library, West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR. Restrictions on access are imposed on certain categories of sensitive record: financial, governmental and personal, by order of the originating body or under data protection legislation. Access information, including opening hours and how to obtain a reader's ticket, appears as part of the Library's web site (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Biographical / Historical
John Clement Mead had an address at 34 Charlotte St., Fitzroy Square, London.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
All items were formerly in portfolio: 'Plans of University Buildings'.
DateText: start date is uncertain.
Mead, John Clement, architect
Finding aid date