Plans and sketches of Solar Physics building, Spectroheliograph House and Siderostat House, at Cambridge University Observatory; with related papers, 1912 - 1913
Scope and Contents
The engineers were T. Cooke and Sons, and the contractor was William Sindall.
- 1912 - 1913
Conditions Governing Access
The University Archives are generally freely available to the holder of a reader's ticket for the Department of Archives and Modern Manuscripts, Cambridge University Library, West Road, Cambridge CB3 9DR. Restrictions on access are imposed on certain categories of sensitive record: financial, governmental and personal, by order of the originating body or under data protection legislation. Access information, including opening hours and how to obtain a reader's ticket, appears as part of the Library's web site (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Atkinson, T.D. (1864-1949), architect
Finding aid date