Grant to Henry de Tangmere, burgess, of two acres and one rood of land in the fields of Cambridge and Barnwell.., 1350-12-12
Scope and Contents
Half an acre lies between land of the nuns of St Radegund and land of John de Wistow and abuts on land of the Prior of Barnwell; ½ acre lies between land of Robert de Comberton and land formerly of Philip Cayly and abuts on the high road and on the brook; 1 rood lies between land of the Prior of Barnwell and land of the Prior of the Chapel of St Edmund and abuts on the Sandpits; ½ acre in Carmefeld lies next to land formerly of Henry Pilat and abuts on a meadow of Constantine de Mortimer; ½ acre lies next to land of the Hospital of St John and abuts on land of Henry Pilet.
Witnesses: William de Horwode, mayor; John de Paunfeld; Thomas de Marbylthorp; William de Lindsey; Richard Powel, bailiff; John de Pocklington; Simon de Sleaford.
1 membrane(s) : vellum
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Seal: round, device of Agnus Dei, legend.
DateText: Cambridge, Sunday after St Nicholas [6 December], 24 Edward III.
Richard, son of John Morice
Finding aid date