Accounts for the Westminster estate., 1725 - 1727
Scope and Contents
For the acquisition of the site by the college see the introductory note to nos 45 following.
Numbers 2 and 3 Central Buildings were sold to Christ's Hospital on 31 December 1938; the last of the property, 4 Central Buldings, was sold in 1982.
Nos. 14 to 18, comprising valuations, bills for repairs, correspondence, solicitors' bills, rental accounts, etc., 1795-1862, not found, July 2007.
No. 26 not used.
Some of the later items listed are no longer held by the college.
Princes' Street lay on the site of the earlier Longditch.
- 1725 - 1727
1 envelope(s) : paper
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Finding aid date