Skip to main content

The Asparagus Club, 1949 - 1999

Reference Code: GBR/1936/THPH/2/1/4/3

Scope and Contents

From the Management Group:

Includes photographs, prints and drawings.


  • Creation: 1949 - 1999

Biographical / Historical

The Asparagus club was established at Trinity Hall in 1931 for the sole purpose of eating asparagus and providing a general team who would compete in any vaguely sporting related event.


1 volume(s) : photograph

Language of Materials



See relevant pages in Crawley's history of Trinity Hall.

Finding aid date

2013-01-09 14:01:10+00:00

Repository Details

Part of the Trinity Hall archive Repository

Trinity Hall archive
Trinity Lane
Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB2 1TJ United Kingdom
+44 (0)1223 764103